Friday, December 07, 2007

Quick update

So I realize I haven't posted in awhile. Maybe it's because I rarely have feeling in my fingertips since it's been so freakin' cold out!? Anyways, below are some of the highlights of the past several weeks

- Went back to MI for Thanksgiving. Booked the reception hall and reserved the church for the wedding. Save the date: May 23rd, 2009.
- While back in MI for Thanksgiving we took my sister Ashley out to Royal Oak for the night. She recently turned 21 so we wanted to take advantage of her newly acquired legal rights and get her drunk. The night didn't end up very well... with me cleaning puke off the seats in my parents car at 3:00am and all, but either way, what a night!
- Last Friday Adam and I had a "date night" and did dinner and a movie. The movie was a little disturbing, but it was a nice low-key end to a hectic work week and after the busy Thanksgiving weekend we had it was just what we needed.
- Last Saturday night Adam, Walt and I met up with Walt's brother and friends at a small bar in Brooklyn. Because we took the train into NYC we had to leave fairly early to catch the last train out of Penn. It was a good night and I'm glad it wasn't the typical Adam and Walt night until 5:00am.
- Sunday was a very nice day spent indoors. We recieved our first snow of winter over the night so we spent the day hiding in the apartment sleeping in, cooking, wathcing tv and playing GH3.
- Monday was Adam's birthday. I gave him his presents and cooked him the meal he requested... a frozen 5 pound block of Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese. It was a good night with just the two of us eating a white-trash dinner and watching the tube.
- Wednesday night I left work a little early to meet Kendra in the city for Wicked. For Christmas I got her tickets to the show and dinner in NYC. We had dinner at a small italian restaurant around the corner from the theater. The show was amazing (even for the 2nd time) and I'm glad she finally got to see a show on Broadway since her move here last year.
- Tonight we're having dinner with Fink and Sarah at Blue Moon. I'm looking forward to the Sangria and spending time with our Holden Lifers East Coast Chapter members :)
- Tomorrow I have to come into work a bit, but hopefully Adam and I can get an early start to the day and head over to Macy's. I have to return the jacket I bought him for his birthday along with the new shoes I bought that are 2 DIFFERENT SIZES! I thought they check those things before letting you walk away with a 9.5 shoe an 7.5 shoe. Tomorrow night we're going to our friends Keith and Bathsheba's house for a Holiday Party. I'm looking forward to seeing some people that I haven't had a chance to see for quite some time.

Other than that not much new here. Looking forward to going back to MI for Christmas and Vegas for the New Year. I'm also going to Puerto Rico in January and I've given some thoughts to New years resolutions. I'm sure they'll be very similar to last years but I'm thinking about hiring a personal trainer for a month or so to at least get myself back into a routine. We'll see what 2008 has in store.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Your holidays seem busy but festive! Can't wait to see you guys in Las Vegas!